Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on how to make very tasty The Best Rolled Sugar Cookies recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare The Best Rolled Sugar Cookies. Please adhere to the directions well.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will make a small percentage on your purchase. This helps keep this website running! Thank you!
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 1/2 – 5 1/2 cups All-Purpose flour (Start with 4 1/2 cups. If dough is super sticky, add more 1/4 cup at a time until just a hint of stickyness. This will greatly depend on your altitude and humidity level)
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400*F”
- Prepare 2 baking sheets and set aside. This can be done by greasing them with butter or Crisco, non-stick spray, parchment paper, non-stick foil or a baking mat. Whatever your preferred method is.
- Cream together sugar and butter for 3 minutes or until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix again.
- Add salt, and baking powder. Blend.
- Add 1/4 cup buttermilk, vanilla and almond extract. Blend.
- Add 2 1/2 cups flour (1/2 cup at a time).
- Add remaining 1/4 cup buttermilk.
- Then remaining flour (for a total of 4 1/2 cups). Batter should be smooth, elastic like and slightly sticky. If too sticky, add more flour a little at a time (up to 1 cup – be careful to not put TOO much flour in the dough).
- When ready to roll out, sprinkle surface with powdered sugar, not flour. These are SUGAR cookies. Roll them out in sugar! Roll to 1/4 in thickness.
For full instructions please see : numstheword.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making The Best Rolled Sugar Cookies recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.