The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare The Best Pumpkin Bread.
This Moist Pumpkin Bread Has Become A Favorite Fall Treat In Our Family! A Delicious Pumpkin Loaf, Topped With Irresistible Cinnamon Sugar, And Packed With Amazing Flavor. Best Of All, This Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe Doesn’t Require Any Yeast!!
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Grease and flour three 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Combine the dry ingredients and the pumpkin mixture and stir until just blended. Pour into your prepared pans.
- Combine 3 TB sugar and 1 TB cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle over the top of the bread mixture.
- Bake for about 50 minutes at 350. Toothpick should come out clean.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making The Best Pumpkin Bread recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.tn