Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very tasty The Best Instant Pot Korean Beef Recipes dishes. The production process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare The Best Instant Pot Korean Beef Recipes. Please adhere to the directions well.
This Instant Pot Korean Beef recipe is a variation on my slow cooker Korean beef recipe, which is one of my favorite crock pot recipes.
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2-4 tablespoons Gochujang sauce* depending on desired heat
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3-4 pound boneless beef chuck roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 10 ingredients (up to roast).
- Place cubed roast into Instant Pot.
- Pour sauce over cubed meat.
- Close the lid, and make sure the pressure release valve is turned to “SEALING”.
- Press the MEAT program button, and adjust time to 40 minutes. The pot should reach pressure within 10-15 minutes.
- Once the pot reaches pressure, it will begin counting down.
- Once it has finished cooking, it will beep and switch to keep warm.
- Allow beef to remain in pot for 25 minutes NPR (natural pressure release).
- Carefully release any pressure left at that time by turning the pressure release valve to “VENTING”.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making The Best Instant Pot Korean Beef Recipes recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn