The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook The Best Ham Salad.
After the holidays, many of us end up with more leftover meat than we know what to do with! So I set about making my own version of a ham salad that combines all of my favorite flavors. I used a small boneless cooked ham. The taste was so delicious. Now I can easily make it at home with those holiday leftovers!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless ham leftover or purchased thick slab, trimmed of fat and diced*
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 stalk celery roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- assorted crackers and/or soft rolls
- Put the ham, egg, celery and onion into a blender or food processor (season with a bit of black pepper)
- Pulse (short, quick pulses) 20-25 times to mince.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a separate bowl (sweet pickle relish, mayonnaise and mustard)
- Then stir in minced ham mixture.
- Cover and chill. I chilled it for several hours, it definitely gets better as it chills for a while.
- Read more please visit : www.thecountrycook.net
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making The Best Ham Salad recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-10-04 16:03:15.