The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare THE BEST GLUTEN FREE CINNAMON ROLLS VEGAN.
You guys, I’m really proud of this recipe! I mean, I like all the recipes I share with you, but perfecting the best gluten free cinnamon rolls has been a project of mine for a while now. When I started this blog (almost exactly 3 years ago!) I was not a baker at all. I baked a little bit before I started eating gluten free, but once I went gluten free all the baking went out the window.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk, or other favorite kind of milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted non-dairy butter, or regular butter
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package rapid-rise instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted non-dairy butter, or regular butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- Add the almond milk and butter to a medium sized pot and heat until butter is melted. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool to the temperature of bath water (about 110 degrees F). Once cooled, add the yeast, stir, and let sit for 10 minutes. Then, add the sugar, salt and vanilla extract and let sit for another minute.
- Add the flour to the milk mixture 1/2 cup at a time and stir well in between each addition. Add flour until dough forms a ball that isn’t sticky. You may need to add a few more tablespoons of flour or you may not need the entire 4 cups. Form dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and let sit in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Cover a large cutting board or counter top with plastic wrap and then lightly flour it (You will probably need to overlap two pieces of plastic wrap). Roll dough out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick and 20×15 inches wide. Cut the edges off so that they are straight.
for full instruction please see: www.shelikesfood.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making THE BEST GLUTEN FREE CINNAMON ROLLS VEGAN recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.