The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook The Best Chicken Parmesan.
The Best Chicken Parmesan, With A Buttery Crispy Panko Coating Baked To A Perfect Melted Mozzarella Cheese Topped Crispy Chicken Entree.
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the chicken breasts between two pieces of saran wrap or parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin or flat kitchen mallet flatten it to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Season with Kosher salt and black pepper.
- In three shallow bowls add the flour to one, eggs to one (and beat until combined) and the panko and Parmesan cheese to the other (and mix).
- Dredge the chicken in the flour, then the egg and finally press it into the panko mixture.
- Add the olive oil and butter to a cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown (it’ll be raw inside still).
- Add the chicken to a baking sheet, add the marinara sauce on top and finally top with the shredded cheeses.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes.
This recipe and image adapted from: dinnerthendessert.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making The Best Chicken Parmesan recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.tn