The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Thai Chicken Tacos with Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Quick, easy and bursting with flavor, Thai Chicken Tacos are ready in less than 30 minutes with the help of either leftover chicken breast or a rotisserie chicken. Topped with a crisp asian slaw and spicy peanut sauce, Taco Tuesday will never be the same again.
For the chicken:
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoonsfish sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
For the slaw:
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 thinly sliced celery stalk
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1/4 cup lightly packed chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
For the peanut sauce:
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste or curry powder
- 1 shallot chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 8 corn tortillas
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes to warm through. While the chicken cooks, whisk the soy sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger, hoisin, garlic and pepper to combine.
- Add the sauce mixture to the chicken and continue cooking until the sauce reduces by 1/2. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the cabbage, celery, carrots and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the slaw with the dressing to combine.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, add the peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and zest, garlic, curry, shallot, chili paste and vinegar.
- Blend to combine until smooth. Set aside.
- Toast the tortillas over an open flame or in a skillet until lightly charred, working one at a time. Place the toasted tortillas on a plate and cover until all tortillas are done.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken into the center of the tortilla.
- Top with slaw and peanut sauce.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime, if desired.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Thai Chicken Tacos with Spicy Peanut Sauce recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-09-19 04:37:14.