Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make really yummy Tex-Mex Fresh Corn Dip Recipe dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Tex-Mex Fresh Corn Dip Recipe. Please follow the instructions well.
Yield: Approximately 6 to 7 cups
4 cups fresh roasted corn (from approximately 5 corn cobs)
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
2 to 3 fresh jalapeños (seeds and membranes removed), finely minced
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (more or less, to taste)
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- You may use frozen (thawed) corn or canned corn (regular or Mexicorn) in place of the fresh roasted corn.
- For a lighter variation, you may substitute Greek yogurt for up to half of the mayo/sour cream combo.
- I prefer using freshly grated cheese, but your favorite bagged cheese will work fine.
- My family did not find this dip to be spicy using two jalapeños with seeds and membranes removed. Feel free to increase the number of jalapeños for extra spice, or leave the seeds and membranes intact for some real heat. You may also use pickled jalepeños instead of fresh for a different type of flavor, if you wish.
- The flavors in the dip will intensify and blend after it’s been allowed to chill for awhile. It won’t taste quite as good if you serve it right away.
Visit >> Tex-Mex Fresh Corn Dip @ fivehearthome.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Tex-Mex Fresh Corn Dip Recipe recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-01 16:48:07.