Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on just how to make really tasty Teriyaki Salmon recipes. The production process is very simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Teriyaki Salmon. Please adhere to the directions well.
2 – 3 lbs salmon filet sliced into 2″ wide slices
For the sauce:
3 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
3 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp white vinegar
1 Tbsp sesame oil
⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
2 large or 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp freshly grated ginger, or ½ tsp ground ginger
Sesame seeds to garnish, optional
Green onion, chopped, optional
Prep: Grease a large rimmed baking sheet (cover with foil and then grease for easier clean-up). Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place individual salmon slices in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the salmon, cover with plastic wrap and let marinate 20 minutes (at room temp or refrigerated).
- Transfer salmon to prepared baking sheet (keep the marinade). Bake at 400 for 13-16 min or until salmon is flaky and cooked through, bake times may vary by thickness of salmon.
- While salmon is baking, transfer remaining marinade to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened (3-4 min) then remove from heat.
- Once salmon is out of the oven, brush with teriyaki syrup, then sprinkle with chopped green onion and sesame seeds as desired.
You can easily scale this recipe up or down. For 1 lb of salmon, cut all of the marinade ingredients in half.
Original Recipes visit: Teriyaki Salmon @ natashaskitchen.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Teriyaki Salmon recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-12-05 01:51:28.