The production procedure is very easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Teriyaki Mushroom Egg Fried Rice Bowls.
Simple homemade egg fried rice, topped with steamed pak choi and DELICIOUS teriyaki mushrooms! The sauce is sticky, sweet and salty – and it’s vegetarian and gluten-free too!
For the teriyaki mushrooms:
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 16 medium mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tbsp honey or agave
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Black pepper
- 1 head pak choi
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250 g cooked white rice (~ 1 2/3 cups)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 small spring onion, sliced
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and add the quartered mushrooms. Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, until soft.
- In a small bowl, add the honey / agave, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and plenty of black pepper. Mix to combine, and pour over the mushrooms. Cook over a medium-high heat for another few minutes, stirring regularly to prevent burning, until the sauce has reduced and become sticky.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, prepare the pak choi. Remove the end, and separate into separate leaves. Place the leaves in a frying pan with a little water, and bring to a simmer. Steam for around 5 minutes, or until tender.
- To make the egg fried rice, heat a little oil in a frying pan, and add the eggs.
- Cook over a fairly low heat for 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until fully cooked. Add the cooked rice and soy sauce, and cook until hot.
- Serve the egg fried rice topped with the teriyaki mushrooms, steamed pak choi, and some sesame seeds and chopped spring onions.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Teriyaki Mushroom Egg Fried Rice Bowls dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.tn