Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on just how to make very tasty Taco Pizza Recipe dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Taco Pizza Recipe. Please comply with the directions well.
I’m always on the lookout for simple recipes that my family will enjoy, especially when it comes to dinner. I love to cook but there are many days when I don’t have an hour+ to prepare a meal.
With summer on the horizon and lots of family fun planned, I’ve been searching for quick and easy family dinners.
That’s when I found and adapted this Taco Pizza recipe.
An easy family dinner (you can even make it the night before) or a tasty appetizer. Kids love this recipe and the cream cheese/sour cream “sauce” and spicy taco flavor are a hit with adults too.
How to Make Taco Pizza:
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix or 2 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
FULL RECIPE https://livingwellmom.com/
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Taco Pizza Recipe dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn