The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Taco Pizza Recipe.
With summer on the horizon and lots of family fun planned, I’ve been searching for quick and easy family dinners.
That’s when I found and adapted this Taco Pizza recipe.
With a cream cheese/sour cream “sauce” and spicy taco flavor, Taco Pizza is a great as an easy family dinner or a tasty appetizer.
Every time I make this, I can never be sure who loves it more – the kids or my husband; they all gobble it up and ask for more! (Okay, I should add me in there too – I’m a sucker for cream cheese!)
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Use a whisk to remove any lumps. Spread over the cooled crust. (I let my crust cool for around 20 minutes.) Chill in the refrigerator.
for full recipes please see : livingwellmom.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Taco Pizza Recipe recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.