Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely yummy Sweet Potatoes – Ruth’s Chris Style dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Sweet Potatoes – Ruth’s Chris Style. Please follow the directions well.
1 cup brown sugar
⅓ cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
⅓ cup butter, melted
Sweet Potato Mixture:
3 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes (see Note)
1 cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs, well beaten
½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a medium-size casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- For the crust: Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl. Chill in the fridge until ready to use. This helps the crumble maintain its form and not melt into the sweet potatoes.
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a large mixing bowl in the order listed. Beat thoroughly with a hand mixer for about 3-4 minutes to increase the fluffiness of the sweet potato mixture. Add a splash of milk if needed and mix.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish (I use around a 2 quart dish). Bake for 25 minutes. At this point, dish can be covered and refrigerated for a couple of days if making ahead of time.
- *If you refrigerated ahead of time make sure to reheat the potatoes again before adding the crust – around 10-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture and return to oven for 10-20 minutes or until crumble is browned. Allow to set at least 30 minutes before serving.
- The brown sugar and pecan crust should be slightly browned and crunchy. Makes 10 servings.
- 3 cups sweet potatoes is about 3-4 large sweet potatoes. To cook sweet potatoes first wash and dry them carefully then you can either: 1) Bake them at 400 degrees for 50-60 minutes (my preferred method) 2) Boil them for 30 minutes or 3) Pierce them with a fork and microwave them for about 15-20 minutes.
- The size of dish will depend on how thick you want your potatoes. I like to use around a 2 quart dish. A 9×13 pan is a 3 quart dish so if you’re doubling it and put it in a 9×13 it might be on the thicker side.
Original Recipes visit: Sweet Potatoes – Ruth’s Chris Style @ the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Sweet Potatoes – Ruth’s Chris Style dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.