Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make very tasty Sweet Potato Turkey Sausage Egg Bake recipes. The production process is really easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Sweet Potato Turkey Sausage Egg Bake. Please comply with the directions well.
With an adequate source of carbohydrates, fat and proteins, this egg bake is a satisfying breakfast option. It’s a delicious way to start the day and re-heats nicely so great for enjoying as leftovers.
- ½ Tbsp. Organic Valley Ghee
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed (~2 cups cubed)
- ½ lb. turkey sausage (to make your own see below*) Could also sub 4-6 strips of bacon or 1 cup cubed ham
- ½ small red onion, chopped or sliced (about 1/3-1/2 cup)
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped or sliced (½-2/3 cup)
- 3-4 cups spinach leaves
- 7 Organic Valley whole eggs
- Sea salt & pepper
- Avocado, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease a 9×9-inch round or square glass dish with coconut oil or organic cooking spray.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat the ghee on medium-high heat. Once hot, add sweet potato cubes. Dash with sea salt. Cover and let cook for about 10-15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are slightly tender. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in another sauté pan on medium-high heat, begin to brown turkey sausage if raw. If pre-cooked omit this step and simply crumble or chop.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Sweet Potato Turkey Sausage Egg Bake recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-10-19 17:15:13.