Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows. Please comply with the guidelines well.
This easy Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows, made with fresh sweet potatoes or canned sweet potatoes, has been a traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas side dish in our family for as long as I can remember.
- 2-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes cooked, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the sweet potatoes, butter, white and brown sugars, eggs, milk, and cinnamon.
- Spread the sweet potato mixture evenly into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the mini marshmallows evenly over the top in a single layer. (Don’t overload the marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or just until the marshmallows are golden brown.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.tn