The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows.
This easy Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows, made with fresh sweet potatoes or canned sweet potatoes, has been a traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas side dish in our family for as long as I can remember.
- 2-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes cooked, peeled and mashed
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the sweet potatoes, butter, white and brown sugars, eggs, milk, and cinnamon.
- Spread the sweet potato mixture evenly into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Get Full Recipe => flavormosaic.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn