Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely tasty Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado and Bacon recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado and Bacon. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Baked Sweet Potato Bites topped with avocado, bacon, and cilantro. This easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer is always a hit at parties! Gluten free and Paleo.
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon — about 3 ounces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes — scrubbed clean, peels on
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt — divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium avocados — peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake bacon according to these directions. Remove to a paper towel–lined plate and lightly pat dry. Once cool enough to handle, dice and set aside.
- If necessary, move the racks to the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Increase the oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil (if reusing one of the bacon sheets, change out the foil for a fresh piece). Brush sheets with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil each. With a mandoline or very sharp knife, slice the sweet potatoes into 1/2- to 1/4-inch slices. Arrange the slices in a single layer on the oiled baking sheets, then brush tops with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown underneath, rotating the pans 180 degrees and changing their positions on the upper/lower racks halfway through. Remove the pans from the oven, flip the slices over, then roast for an additional 8 to 11 minutes, until golden on top.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the avocado, lime juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and smoked paprika. Mash lightly with a fork, leaving the mixture slightly chunky. Set aside.
- Transfer the baked sweet potato slices to a serving plate. Top each with a dollop of the avocado mixture, chopped bacon, and cilantro. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado and Bacon dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-08 16:15:42.