Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Sweet Potato and Kielbasa Skillet (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole 30) dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Sweet Potato and Kielbasa Skillet (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole 30). Please comply with the directions well.
This healthy sweet potato and kielbasa skillet is high in protein and fibre, a hearty whole 30 approved breakfast made in only 20 minutes.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled cubed, washed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Pederson’s uncured smoked kielbasa skinned, cubed
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup spinach can also use baby spinach or arugula
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch thyme
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp chives finely chopped
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high and add the cubed sweet potatoes. Cook on high so that the sweet potatoes crisp up. About 6-8 minutes stirring often.
- Add cubed kielbasa and chopped pepper (I used yellow pepper). Cook about 4 minutes until pepper is softened. Add sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and stir in the spinach. Cook until spinach is softened. Remove from heat.
- Cook eggs in a separate pan as desired.
- Serve sweet potatoes with egg on top and sprinkle on chives. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Sweet Potato and Kielbasa Skillet (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole 30) recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn