The manufacturing process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Sweet and Spicy Pork Bulgogi (돼지 불고기 Dweji Bulgogi).
In case you want to try Beef Bulgogi, here it is! A non-spicy version that is my most popular recipe!! You will regret it if you don’t make this one. 😝
- 1 lb thinly sliced pork neck butt/leg/shoulder
- Pork Bulgogi Marinade
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Korean red pepper bean paste (고추장 gochujang)
- 2 tbsp cooking rice wine or mirin
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp grated or chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Korean red chili powder +1 tsp optional (고추가루 gochukaroo)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Thinly sliced pieces from the neck, shoulder or hind leg (ham area) are used for pork bulgogi. The cut I bought from my local market is from the neck (collar butt) and it’s called moksal (목살) in Korean.
- Make the marinade by mixing all of the ingredients above.
- Mix the pork slices and the sauce together and marinate for at least 15 min. or more the better. You can marinate pork bulgogi in the fridge for up to a day.
- The best way to cook pork bulgogi is to BBQ it over a grill. But it’s not easy to just directly cook them over the conventional American BBQ grill because the pieces can fall through. Koreans usually use a grill that have smaller openings.
- If using a standard American style grill, you can put a piece of tin foil and poke holes into it with a fork so some direct heat can come through.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Sweet and Spicy Pork Bulgogi (돼지 불고기 Dweji Bulgogi) dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-18 12:10:45.