Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make really tasty Super Healthy 3-Ingredient Paleo + Vegan Chocolate Frosting dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Super Healthy 3-Ingredient Paleo + Vegan Chocolate Frosting. Please follow the directions well.
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and de-seeded (they have to be perfectly ripe!)
- 3/4 cups (60 g) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (135 g) maple syrup of honey (you can add more if you want a sweeter frosting – add 1 additional tbsp at a time, tasting as you go)
- In a food processor or blender, blend the avocados until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and (liquid) sweetener of choice, and blend until all ingredients are fully combined. You should get about 1 1/2 – 2 cups of silky smooth, shiny chocolate ganache.
- You can eat the ganache as a pudding or use it to frost cakes, cupcakes or brownies.
- The healthy paleo & vegan chocolate frosting keeps well in a closed container in the fridge for 3 – 4 days.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Super Healthy 3-Ingredient Paleo + Vegan Chocolate Frosting recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn