Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious super easy skinny veggie crockpot lasagna dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare super easy skinny veggie crockpot lasagna. Please comply with the instructions well.
This skinny Veggie Crockpot Lasagna is packed with good-for-you veggies and super easy to make. Just put it in the crockpot and you’ve got dinner!
- (2) 24 ounce jars or cans of Italian tomato sauce (see notes)
- 9 thick lasagna noodles with wavy edges (mine were called bronze cut)
- 24 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese OR cottage cheese
- 3-4 cups chopped vegetables of choice (I used kale)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella or Provolone cheese
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- fresh parsley for topping
- Spray the crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce to the bottom so the noodles don’t stick.
- Break noodles so that they fit and mostly cover the bottom. They will probably be awkward looking – not a big deal. Cover with about one third of the ricotta, veggies, sauce, cheese, and end with noodles.
- Repeat layers two more times for a total of three complete layers. End with a layer of noodles on top, covered with a thin layer of sauce and a little bit more shredded cheese.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making super easy skinny veggie crockpot lasagna dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.