The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook SUMMER VEGETABLE STEW.
Summer Vegetable Stew is delicious, with tomatoes, zucchini, carrots and more. Fresh flavors perfect for a weeknight summer meal when the garden is overflowing.
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 14- oz can chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 2 large tomatoes peeled and diced (or you can use 1 14-oz can diced tomatoes, not drained)
- 1 14- oz can corn not drained
- 1/2 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 cup diced chicken or ham optional
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese to top bowls of stew with
- In a large stockpot, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add in onions, garlic, potatoes and carrots. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are translucent.
- Add in chicken broth. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until potatoes and carrots are soft.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making SUMMER VEGETABLE STEW dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.