Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really delicious Summer Minestrone Soup Recipe recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Summer Minestrone Soup Recipe. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup diced onion (about 1/2 onion)
1/2 cup sliced leeks, white and light green parts only (see How to Clean Leeks), about 1/2 leek
1/2 cup diced celery (about one celery rib)
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper (about 1/4 of one bell pepper)
3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 Tbsp)
6 cups chicken stock (can use good quality vegetable stock for vegetarian option)
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme)
1 teaspoon kosher salt (add more salt if using unsalted stock)
2 cups large dice zucchini (or other summer squash such as crookneck or pattypan)
1 cup fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup cooked small white beans
1/2 cup dry ditalini or any small pasta (omit for gluten-free option)
Fresh basil for garnish
Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
- Sauté onions, leeks, celery, bell pepper, garlic, in olive oil: Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large, thick-bottomed pot on medium high. Add the diced onion, leeks, celery, and bell pepper.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes until softened, lowering the heat to medium to prevent browning.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for a minute more, until fragrant.
- Add stock, seasonings, beans, pasta, vegetables, then simmer: Add the chicken stock, bay leaf, thyme, and salt to the pot. Increase heat to bring to a simmer, then add the zucchini, green beans, tomatoes, white beans, and pasta.
- Heat to a simmer again and lower the heat to maintain a steady simmer. Cook for 10 minutes until the vegetables and the pasta are cooked through.
- Garnish with basil and Parmesan: Garnish with thinly sliced fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese to serve.
Original Recipe and Notes of recipe visit: Summer Minestrone Soup @ simplyrecipes.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Summer Minestrone Soup Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-28 15:51:29.