Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make very delicious Summer Chickpea Salad with Honey Garlic Lime Vinaigrette recipes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Summer Chickpea Salad with Honey Garlic Lime Vinaigrette. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
I feel ridiculous. This is so easy. But it tastes SO FAB. I’m embarrassed to tell you about it but apparently not too embarrassed to tell you since it’s here.
3 cups chickpeas (or 2 (15-ounce) cans, drained and rinsed)
4 green onions, thinly sliced
2 ears grilled corn, cut from the cob
1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1 lime, juiced and zested
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, onions, corn, tomatoes, basil and chives.
- Toss well with the salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, lime juice and zest.
- Heat over low heat and whisk until the mixture is warm and garlic cloves are sizzling a bit.
- For complete directions visit Summer Chickpea Salad with Honey Garlic Lime Vinaigrette @ www.howsweeteats.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Summer Chickpea Salad with Honey Garlic Lime Vinaigrette dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-06 15:55:41.