Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious SUGAR COOKIE TRUFFLES recipes. The production process is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare SUGAR COOKIE TRUFFLES. Please adhere to the directions well.
I don’t know about you, but this time of year I love making sugar cookies, truffles, fudge and just about any other treat! Now combine my love of sugar cookies and truffles to make these yummy treats!
These sugar cookies are made with crushed sugar cookies, cream cheese and vanilla. They are then dipped in white chocolate and have sprinkles added to make them festive. If you’re looking for a milk chocolate truffle, make sure to check out my cookie dough truffles and brownie truffles. You could also use a milk chocolate coating with these sugar cookie truffles, but I think the white and red coating is more fun for the holidays.
- 15 sugar cookies , hard not soft
- 2-3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate melting wafers
- Optional: sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or freezer paper.
- Place the cookies in a blender or food processor and blend until they have turned into fine crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and vanilla, pulse until it has combined. Using a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon scoop out the dough and roll into balls. Then place onto the baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave bowl for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and melt for an additional 15-30 seconds if needed.
For full instructions please see : www.iheartnaptime.net
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making SUGAR COOKIE TRUFFLES recipes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.