The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Sugar Cookie Dough Cups.
Sugar Cookie Dough Cups are like a peanut butter cup only better! Customize these candy cookie cups with sprinkles to match any holiday or party theme.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 to 16 ounces vanilla-flavored melting chocolate
- Sprinkles (optional)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the vanilla, milk, and flour.
- Form the dough into a disk. Place between two sheets of waxed paper on a cutting board. Roll out to 1⁄4 inch thick. I like to peel the waxed paper off the top, then flip the dough over and peel it off the bottom after every few rolls so that it doesn’t stick. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut 24 circles of dough, rerolling as necessary. Place half the dough rounds on top of the other half, for a total of 12. Refrigerate until ready to assemble cups.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Sugar Cookie Dough Cups dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-04 05:13:24.