The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Style Chipotle Salsa Recipe.
This Restaurant-Style Chipotle Salsa recipe couldn’t be easier! Get those tortilla chips ready because you’ll be dipping & scooping in no time!
- 1 can whole tomatoes (drained, 28 ounces)
- 1 small onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (mostly leaves, discard thick stems, but thin stems are ok)
- 1-2 chipotle peppers (from can)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients into food processor or blender and blend until desired consistency. Taste salsa and, if necessary, adjust seasonings or ingredients. Serve as a condiment or as a dip with tortilla chips.
This recipe and image adapted from: homecookingmemories.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Style Chipotle Salsa Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-19 11:20:36.