Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on just how to make very delicious Stuffed Shells Recipe dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Stuffed Shells Recipe. Please adhere to the directions well.
8 oz of uncooked jumbo shells (approximately 20 jumbo shells)
1¾ cup of ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup marinara sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil water and cook shells according to directions on package. Drain the shells, spray them with cooking spray (to prevent sticking) and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, egg, Italian seasoning and 1 cup of mozzarella until combined well.
- Fill each shell with a tablespoon of the ricotta mixture.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish. Fill the casserole dish with the stuffed shells. You can fit four rows of five shells.
- Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce over the stuffed shells.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of shredded mozzarella over the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
Original Recipes visit: Stuffed Shells Recipe @ messforless.net
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Stuffed Shells Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.