The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Stuffed Flank Steak.
- 1 flank steak (1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 1 frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lay steak on work surface. Holding sharp knife parallel to work surface and starting at a long side, slice flank steak in half to opposite long side, without cutting all the way through; open up the steak like a book. Flatten slightly to an even thickness.
- Squeeze liquid from spinach; discard liquid. In medium-size bowl, combine spinach, cheese, peppers, bread crumbs, egg yolk, 1/4 teaspoon each of the garlic salt and the pepper.
for full recipes please see : www.familycircle.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Stuffed Flank Steak recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.