The production procedure is very simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Stuffed Cabbage Rolls.
- 1 large head green cabbage, about 2 to 2¼ pounds
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs (not necessary, you can leave them out, but they bind and make the meat fluffier)
- 1 medium onion, grated or minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup uncooked white rice (I like using long-grain)*
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (medium dice)
- 2 15-ounce cans tomato sauce or one 32-ounce can whole tomatoes, pulsed in a food processor with juice until pureed.
- juice of one lemon or 2 tablespoons (or more to taste) apple cider vinegar
- ¼ to ¾ cup light brown sugar (Depending on amount of sweetness you prefer. Start with ¼ cup and taste sauce, adding if you like it sweeter. If you prefer it completely savory, add only 1 tablespoon brown sugar and the juice from half a lemon)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup golden raisins (optional)
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
*Notes: You can cook the rice before adding it to the meat mixture, if desired (just follow the rice manufacturer’s directions for cooking ½ cup of rice, which should give you about 1½ cups cooked rice), but my grandmother used uncooked rice, and I’ve never ended up with even one uncooked grain when my cabbage rolls are done. The rice always cooks to perfection. Either way, it’s up to you!
Read more on: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls @ parsleysagesweet.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Stuffed Cabbage Rolls recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.