The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare STRAWBERRY UPSIDE DOWN CAKE.
easy and delicious! A moist vanilla scratch cake baked on top of ripe summer strawberries. Best served warm with ice cream!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 4 cups fresh quartered strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the cake batter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole milk at room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Grease and flour a 10 inch round cake pan very well and preheat oven to 350 degrees F. A large 9 or 10 inch tube pan or an 9×9 square baking pan can also be used.
- The strawberries I used in this recipe were quite large, so I cut them in quarters but if you have smaller strawberries, just cut them in half. The 4 cup measurement is for the berries after they have been chopped.
- Mix the corn starch and 1/2 cup sugar together and sprinkle over the strawberries along with the 1 tsp vanilla extract. Toss together well and spread evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making STRAWBERRY UPSIDE DOWN CAKE recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.