Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make very delicious Strawberry Triple Layer Cake dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Strawberry Triple Layer Cake. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Our Easy Strawberry Triple Decker Cake Recipe is an absolute showstopper. Loaded with Fresh Strawberries, this Homemade Southern Delight is guaranteed to be a hit! Super Moist, Rich and Really Sweet, all topped with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting.
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1- 3 Ounce Box Strawberry Jello
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberries Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Milk
Strawberry Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 2 16 Ounce Packages Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries Finely Chopped
- Make the Cake: Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees. Line 3- 9-inch cake pans with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray (I prefer the Baking nonstick cooking spray that contains flour). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all cake ingredients with an electric mixer on low until just combined. Scrape the side of the bowl, and increase mixer to medium and beat for 3 minutes.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pans and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean, about 23 minutes.
- Cool cake in pans on a rack for about 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely. If using the following recipe for Strawberry Buttercream refrigerate cakes until completely chilled.
- Meanwhile, Make Frosting: In a large bowl, beat the butter at medium until it’s pale yellow and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and strawberries and beat at low until well combined and creamy. Set in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes to firm it up slightly (You just don’t want it to be runny).
- Spread one of the layers of cake with frosting then refrigerate. Frost the second layer and refrigerate until the frosting on both layers has firmed up a bit. Assemble all the layers and frost the top and sides. Refrigerate!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Strawberry Triple Layer Cake dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn