The production process is extremely simple, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Strawberry Rolls with Vanilla Glaze.
Now, on to the recipe! I have to admit, I had the hardest time picking just one recipe to make from Sally’s cookbook. The pages are covered with dreamy desserts, and I probably spent a good 3 hours just gawking at the gorgeous photography. Then I landed on page 23… and my decision was made just like that. Page 23 held a photograph for Strawberry rolls with vanilla glaze, and after quickly glancing over the recipe and jotting down what I needed to grab from the store, I shuffled into action. What can I say? I’m a sucker for fruity desserts!
One of the things I love about this recipe is how easily accessible all of the ingredients are. I mean, I majorly heart baking – and do it as a profession – but nothing gets under my skin more than a cookbook that calls for wild and crazy ingredients that are nearly impossible to find at a regular grocery store. For this recipe, the only ingredient I had to run out for was fresh strawberries. Everything else listed in the ingredient section was already waiting for me in my kitchen. I love it when that happens!
For the Strawberry Filling:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped into tiny pieces
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
For the Dough:
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided, plus extra for dusting
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant dry yeast (1 standard package)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk (I used almond milk here but any milk should work fine)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
For the Vanilla Glaze:
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of milk OR heavy cream, more if needed to achieve desired consistency
To make the Strawberry Filling:
- Place the chopped strawberries in a small saucepan over medium-heat. Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring constantly, or until the strawberries are very soft and their juices have been released. Add in the sugar and cornstarch and continue to cook – and stir – for another 1-2 minutes. The mixture will thicken up dramatically during this time. Remove pan from heat and transfer the filling into a small bowl. Chill filling completely before use.
for full recipes please see : bakerbynature.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Strawberry Rolls with Vanilla Glaze recipes above can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.