The production procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Strawberry Oatmeal Bars.
Strawberry oatmeal bars are a healthier fruit dessert made with fresh strawberries, whole grain butter crumb topping, and a lightly sweetened vanilla glaze. This healthier oatmeal bars recipe is a favorite, because these delicious treats are easy to make and just 100 calories each!
Now that spring is in bloom, I wanted to reshare one of my and YOUR favorite healthy desserts, fresh Strawberry Oatmeal Bars!
These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars have become one of the most cherished recipes on my site over the years. I love hearing the different ways you’ve stumbled upon it, often through word of mouth, but equally as much because you were looking for healthy desserts under 100 calories, healthy desserts for kids, easy oatmeal bars, or (and perhaps best of all) healthy strawberry recipes you could feel completely justified eating for breakfast.
Love these bars but you definitely need more oat mixture or else they come out thin and just crumble apart. I used strawberries and blueberries & it was delicious!
These were delicious, but were soggy after a day in the fridge. It’s humid where I live so I can’t leave out baked goods with fruit or it’ll mold 😑 probably still would be soggy next day anyways
These strawberry oatmeal bars are the best. The strawberries definitely stand out in this recipe. I used regular all-purpose flour because that’s all I had at home and I used coconut oil instead of butter, they still turned out to be amazing!
FOR THE STRAWBERRY BARS:
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour (or substitute all-purpose flour or 1:1 baking flour to make gluten free)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (or substitute melted coconut oil to make vegan/dairy free)
- 2 cups small-diced strawberries (about 10 ounces), divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1/2 small lemon)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
FOR THE VANILLA GLAZE (OPTIONAL BUT DELICIOUS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU PREFER A SWEETER BAR):
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk (any kind you like)
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Strawberry Oatmeal Bars recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-05 20:04:07.