Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really yummy Strawberry Mint & Hibiscus Iced Tea dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Strawberry Mint & Hibiscus Iced Tea. Please comply with the directions well.
Now, on to tea! Iced tea, that is. I can unabashedly say that this is the very best iced tea I have ever had. The base of this tea is spearmint and hibiscus, with a little raspberry leaf thrown in. Once it’s chilled, a puree of strawberries mixed with lemon and honey (or agave, if you’re vegan) is mixed in to sweeten it. Strawberry and mint go together so nicely! The strawberry adds a summery sweetness and the mint gives it a cooling, very refreshing edge. The hibiscus deepens the strawberry flavor with it’s tangy floral notes and gives the tea the most stunning color I have ever seen in a beverage.
- 4 teaspoons Dried Spearmint Tea Leaves
- 4 teaspoons Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 2 teaspoons Red Raspberry Tea Leaves
- 8 cups Boiling Hot Water
- Mint, to garnish
- Strawberries, to garnish
- 16 oz. Strawberres, washed & hulled
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ⅓ cup + Raw Honey or Agave Nectar
- Place the spearmint leaves, hibiscus flowers, and red raspberry tea leaves in a ½ gallon mason jar or similar sized container. Pour the boiling hot water over the tea leaves and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Pour the tea through a fine mesh strainer into another jar, pressing on solids to extract all the flavor you can. Discard solids. Let tea cool to room temperature then cover and place in the fridge to chill.
- Meanwhile, place the strawberries, lemon juice, and honey in a blender and process until completely pureed. Run the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and discard solids. NOTE: this step is not completely necessary and is simply a matter of personal preference. If you don’t mind the texture of strawberry seeds in beverages, you can skip this step.
Read more please visit : www.thekitchenmccabe.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Strawberry Mint & Hibiscus Iced Tea recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.