The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CAKE.
Hi. My name is Kristan and I live with a family of “soakers.”Perhaps you’ve heard of their kind. Perpetual leavers of bowls and pans in the sink, a sad pool of water puddling in the bottom. Never ones to do anything halfway, my gang here as upped the ante, soaking even the smallest, shallowest, and irrelevant of dishes and utensils. And ice cream scoop, a small plate, a butter knife — all fair game for a good “soak.”
As sane and reasonable folks, you obviously see the problem here. And I know what you’re thinking — why not just pack your bags and run off to a tropical island somewhere?
Well, friends…don’t think I haven’t considered it. But they are mostly good people and anyways, my pale skin is particularly prone to sunburn. So here we are, with me losing my mind.
- 2 (8 inch round) French vanilla cake layers, baked and cooled
- 2 (8 inch round) strawberry cake layers, baked and cooled
- Strawberry Crunch:
- 12 Golden Oreo cookies
- 12 shortbread cookies (I used Lorna Doone)
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries
- Strawberry frosting:
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and pureed (alternatively, you could use fresh)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Cream cheese frosting:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Prepare the strawberry crunch: In the bowl of your food processor, pulse Golden Oreos and shortbread cookies until they are in coarse crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Addf freeze-dried strawberries and pulse until combined.
- Prepare strawberry frosting: In the bowl of your mixer, beat butter on medium speed until smooth. Add heavy cream and strawberry puree, mixing on medium-low and scraping the sides of the bowl as needed until combined. With the mixer on low, slowly add powdered sugar until combined. Increase mixer speed to high and beat for one minute.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making STRAWBERRY CRUNCH CAKE recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn