The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook STRAWBERRY CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE.
They did not come out of a can that I had to whack on the counter and took me a little time. I made a bit of a mess in my kitchen, but it isn’t a good recipe if you don’t make a mess. Start to finish these took me about an hour and a half, which isn’t bad for homemade cinnamon rolls. Plus the gooey strawberries oozing out from the center will not only make your taste buds sing but make these rolls look spectacular.
You start making these Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls by putting 3/4 cup of milk on the stove on medium heat. Once it gets warm, we are going to melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in there. I used almond milk and butter flavored Crisco, so these would be dairy free.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter softened
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 .25 ounce package of instant yeast – 2 tsp
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup strawberry jam +/-
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan until warm. Mix in the butter until melted. Let cool to lukewarm.
- In a large bowl combine 2 1/4 cup flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in egg and 1/4 cup of water. Mix well. Now stir in the milk mixture until dough forms.
- Stir in another cup of flour. When dough comes together, flip it onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
for full recipes please see : afewshortcuts.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making STRAWBERRY CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.