The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups Recipe.
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cornstarch
12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
5 tbsp strawberry puree
- Coat cupcake pan with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together for 5-7 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Dough will be thick.
- Makes balls of about 2 tbsp of dough. Press cookie dough in bottom and about 1/3-1/2 way up the sides of each cupcake cup, forming a cup shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling. The centers should fall a bit while cooling, but if the centers aren’t cupped enough to add filling, use the underside of a measuring tablespoon to press the center down a bit.
- Once cookie have cooled, make the cheesecake filling. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and strawberry puree until smooth.
- Pipe the cheesecake filling into the cookie cups and top with a fresh strawberry. Cookie cups should be refrigerated until served.
Original recipe visit: Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups @ lifeloveandsugar.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups Recipe recipes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-31 21:01:43.