The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Strawberry Banana Bread.
A few weeks ago I went strawberry picking for the first time with my 2 sister-in-laws & their little ones. I’ve been to many apple orchards over the years, although more so as a child, but I had never been strawberry picking before & I was extremely excited.
Before leaving on this strawberry adventure I made a deal with Roger not to come home with a carload full of strawberries because there is no way the two of us could eat an enormous amount of strawberries before they go bad. And so I was determined to try my hardest not to pick too many.
HAHA. That didn’t happen!
I felt like a kid in a candy store with no supervision.
- 4 Large Over Ripened Bananas*(1)
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter Room Temperature
- 2 Large Egg
- 4 Heaping Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Sliced Strawberries Tossed in 3 Tablespoons of Flour
- First, spray the bread pans with oil & preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenhigt.
- Mash the bananas on a plate, removing any bad spots, & set them to the side.
- Sift all of the dry ingredients, except the sugar, in a bowl and set to the side.
for full recipes please see : domesticallyblissful.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Strawberry Banana Bread dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-04 19:21:33.