The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Squeaky Clean Coleslaw – Whole 30.
A sweet, tangy and creamy coleslaw that contains no added sugar whatsoever, so you can have it anytime you want, even while doing a whole30!
For the Salad:
- ½ medium cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely grated
- 1 small rutabaga, finely grated
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
For the Dressing:
- 150g fresh pineapple (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup paleo mayo
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Chinese 5 spice
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- Add cabbage, carrots, rutabaga and parsley to a large mixing bowl.
- In the bowl of your small food processor, add all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the vegetables and mix well with your hand, taking care to massage the slaw well for a minute or two, to soften the veggies and get then to release some of their juices.
- Get Full Recipe => thehealthyfoodie.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Squeaky Clean Coleslaw – Whole 30 recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn