Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely tasty Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups dishes. The production process is very simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups. Please follow the instructions well.
These spinach lasanga roll-ups are out-of-this-world delicious. Even though they do not contain any meat, the homemade sauce makes up for it and some. You will love it! The best part, they do not take too long to assemble and the sauce does not need to simmer all day. If you do have the available time to allow it to simmer all day, then do it – so good. Either way; I love it and I know you will too, my friend.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 ounce package of frozen spinach, thawed
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 and ½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 12 lasagna noodles
- Heat the olive oil over medium-heat in a medium sauce pan, add in the diced onions and saute until the onions are translucent. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, minced garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, and dried parsley. Cover with a lid and allow the sauce to simmer for at least 20 minutes over low-to-medium heat.
- While the tomato sauce is simmering, prepare your lasagna noodles according on the directions on the back of the package. Once they are done, drain the water and allow the noodles to cool to touch. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare your filling by mixing together the spinach, ricotta cheese, 1 and ½ cups mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and egg. Set aside.
- Once the noodles have cooled to touch, lay the noodles down on parchment or wax paper on a smooth surface. See photos below.
- Spread ¼ cup of the cheese filling evenly along length of the noodles. Roll the noodles to the opposite end. Pour 1 cup of tomato sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Place the lasagna roll-ups into the baking dish, add remaining tomato sauce on top of each roll-up. Place the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups dishes above can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.tn