Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely tasty Spinach and Feta Stuffed Flank Steak dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Spinach and Feta Stuffed Flank Steak. Please follow the guidelines well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425. If you are butterflying the steak yourself, here’s a handy how-to video.
- Place the butterflied flank steak on a cutting board. You want the steak to be between ¼”-1/2” thick. If there are parts that are unevenly thick, try to flatten them out with a meat mallet for even thickness. Season by sprinkling a bit of salt and pepper over the steak.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, olives, Feta cheese, basil, parsley, ¼ teaspoon of the garlic salt, ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper, the ¼ teaspoon of salt and the egg yolk. Stir until well combined.
- Turn the steak if needed so that the “grain” of the steak is running left to right in front of you. Spread the spinach mixture evenly across the surface of the butterflied steak, leaving an inch or so at the back bare. Starting with the side closest to you, roll the steak tightly forward, around the filling, until the roll is complete. Use twine to tie up the rolled steak about every 2 inches. If any filling is escaping out the sides, make sure to tuck it back in.
- Transfer the stuffed steak roll to a 9×13 baking dish (or similar) and use a pastry brush to brush the olive oil all over the surface of the steak. Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ teaspoon garlic salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 35 minutes*. Turn the oven to broil and broil for 5-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the steak to rest for 15 minutes before removing the twine and slicing. Cut into 12 slices with a serrated knife and serve.
Original Recipes visit: Spinach and Feta Stuffed Flank Steak @ emilybites.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Spinach and Feta Stuffed Flank Steak dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-01-30 18:16:37.