Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely tasty Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells recipes. The production process is very easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
This easy Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe is one of our favorite dinners. These shells are make ahead and freezer friendly, so make a big batch to enjoy for dinners and lunches!
These days I’m all about getting the most out of my cooking. I love it when I find a recipe that not only feeds us for two nights in a row, but also freezes well. Investing time in the kitchen is even more rewarding when there is a big payoff, and a quick meal that just needs heating up on a busy weeknight is a pretty big payoff.
I love the fact that this Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe makes a lot, because it’s hard to go wrong with cheesy pasta. I don’t make special “kid meals” for my kids- they either eat what we’re eating as a family or they don’t. But it is nice when dinner is something that they love and enjoy, and these were enjoyed by all.
Recipe type: Main Dish, Vegetarian
- 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach
- 12 ounce package jumbo shells
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cups cottage cheese
- 1 ½ cups (6 ounces) grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 25 ounce jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt and the jumbo shells. Cook according to package directions for al dente. Be careful not to overcook the shells or they will fall apart as you fill them. Drain and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool.
- Meanwhile, defrost the spinach in the microwave. Using a clean kitchen towel, wring out the excess liquid. Set aside.
- Visit Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells By https://kristineskitchenblog.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn