Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely yummy Spicy Chicken Chipotle Cream Sauce Pasta dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Spicy Chicken Chipotle Cream Sauce Pasta. Please follow the guidelines well.
Cheesecake Factory Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta with asparagus, bell peppers and peas with honey glazed chicken in a spicy chipotle parmesan cream sauce.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chipotle pepper sauce from canned adobo peppers
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 pound fresh asparagus the thinner the better
- 6 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- cilantro and tortilla chip strips for garnish optional
- Set your water to boil for your pasta.
- Add the asparagus to the pasta water and boil for 2-3 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Shock it with cold water through a colander.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Spicy Chicken Chipotle Cream Sauce Pasta recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-09 14:06:06.