Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very tasty Spicy Cauliflower Power Bowl recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Spicy Cauliflower Power Bowl. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
This bowl was NOT supposed to be the recipe I posted today. I totally had another equally delicious recipe scheduled and ready to go and life was good.
But then I made these bowls on Friday. And the rest, my friends, is history.
- Head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon butter (vegan or regular)
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk (I used light)
- 1 cup quinoa, dry
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup kale, steamed or sautéed
- 1 1/2 cup chickpeas, cooked or canned
- 1 avocado, diced
- Chopped parsley to garnish
For the cauliflower:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Chop one head of cauliflower into florets and drizzle with one tbsp of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly over a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, tossing once or twice throughout.
For the quinoa:
- In the meantime, cook your quinoa. Boil 2 cups of water with 1 cup of dry quinoa, then turn down to a simmer and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until all the water is gone and the quinoa is fluffy. You can also steam or sauté your kale a this time.
For the sauce:
- In a small sauce pan, whisk together Frank’s Red Hot, sriracha, butter, and coconut milk over medium heat. Once the butter is melted and the sauce is hot, turn off heat and set aside. In a large skillet, drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil and add in diced yellow onion. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Add in roasted cauliflower and top with the spicy sauce. Mix to coat all the cauliflower and onion in the sauce.
For the bowls:
- Time to assemble your bowls! Start with a big scoop of quinoa, then a handful of chickpeas and kale. Add in a large helping of spicy cauliflower and some diced avocado. Top the whole bowl off with some fresh chopped parsley and dig in!
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Spicy Cauliflower Power Bowl recipes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn