The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Spicy Avocado Pesto Pasta.
A recipe for avocado pesto that tastes creamy and decedent, but is loaded with super foods. Try it with pasta, spread on sandwiches, mixed with eggs, and drizzled over Mexican dishes.
- 14 ounces rotini pasta — or any kind of pasta you like
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1 jalapeño pepper — cut into quarters (remove seeds and membrane for a mild pesto)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, — plus additional for serving (omit if vegan or to make dairy free)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, — halved
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water, then toss with a bit of olive oil to prevent sticking. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Scoop the avocado into the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Add the arugula, jalapeño, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth. Add the Parmesan cheese and puree again until incorporated. Taste and add additional salt and pepper as needed.
- Pour the avocado pesto over the pasta, then toss gently to combine. If the pasta seems too thick and sticky, add a bit of the reserved pasta water. Add the cherry tomatoes and toss to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature, topped with additional Parmesan as desired.
This recipe and image adapted from: www.wellplated.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Spicy Avocado Pesto Pasta recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn