Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely delicious Special Valentine Caramel Brownies recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Special Valentine Caramel Brownies. Please follow the instructions well.
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 9 caramel-filled chocolate heart candies (I used Hershey’s caramel hearts)
- Preheat the oven to 325, and make sure an oven rack is in the lower third of the oven.
- Line a 8×8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper in two directions, overlapping. Leave enough excess to make handles so it’s easier to pull the brownies out once they’re baked.
- Next, in a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cocoa powder.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stop and stir, and microwave for another 30 seconds. The mixture will be quite hot.
- Let the mixture rest on the counter for a few minutes to cool, stirring occasionally.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Special Valentine Caramel Brownies dishes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.