Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on just how to make extremely yummy Southwest Chicken Salad dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Southwest Chicken Salad. Please follow the instructions well.
Southwest Chicken Salad gets extra flavor from the Chipotle Ranch that the chicken marinates in while you prep other ingredients.
DRESSING INGREDIENTS (MAKES ABOUT 2.5 CUPS DRESSING):
- 2 cups Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup salsa (I used Pace Picante Sauce Mild)
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Chipotle Chile Pepper
- about 2 cups diced cooked chicken (I used rotisserie chicken, but if you don’t have any just poach two boneless-skinless chicken breasts in barely simmering water for about 15 minutes.)
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Ranch Dressing (or more, to taste)
- 1-2 heads Romaine lettuce, chopped and spun dry with salad spinner (or dry with paper towels)
- 6 red, orange, or yellow sweet mini-peppers, seeds cut out and sliced (or chopped red bell pepper if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (Or use thinly-sliced green onion if you’re not a cilantro fan.)
- 4 oz. sliced olives (optional, but good)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (I used Four-Cheese Mexican Blend from Costco)
- Put salsa in food processor and puree about one minute with steel blade. (Could also use a blender or immersion blender.) Add Ranch Dressing and ground Chipotle and process 30 seconds more, or until well combined. (You can also just stir the dressing together if you don’t mind it a little chunky. Chill dressing 1-2 hours if possible.
- Mix diced chicken with desired amount of salad dressing and set aside to marinate while you prep other ingredients.
- Combine lettuce, red pepper and cilantro in large mixing bowl (not the bowl you’re serving salad in.)
- Stir in chicken with dressing and mix lightly, until dressing is distributed throughout salad.
- Add the grated cheese and olives and stir gently a few more times, then serve.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Southwest Chicken Salad recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn