Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make extremely yummy Southern Praline Cake dishes. The production process is really easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Southern Praline Cake. Please follow the directions well.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, soft
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
Buttercream Pecan Frosting
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 6 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups chopped pecans
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.1
- Butter and flour three 9-inch round baking pans; set aside.2
- Beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix well.3
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add 1/4 of flour mixture to wet mixture and combine. Next, add 1/2 cup of milk and continue to stir. Repeat with flour and milk until everything is incorporated.4
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans and place in oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.5
- Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Let cool on wire rack.6
- For frosting: Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and beat until light and creamy. Gradually add remaining powdered sugar alternating with cream. Beat until creamy. Add vanilla and salt; mix well. Stir in pecans.
For full instructions please see : www.imperialsugar.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Southern Praline Cake dishes above can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.