The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe.
Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe takes 90 minutes to bake since it’s so dense, but well worth the time. It is flavored with vanilla extract and has a vanilla/buttery combo flavor.
This buttery cake is great with fresh fruit, fruit sauce, cool whip, caramel, chocolate or plain. It’s very versatile; this is one reason I like it for potlucks and parties. You can serve a Pound Cake Bar with various toppings and everyone will be happy!
Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe. Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe is a simple classic and always a crowd-pleaser! It’s creamy and smooth on the inside with a crispy crust on the outside and top. I love that!
This Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe is another classic Pound Cake recipe I’ve made for my Pound Cake series. You can get all the recipes here.
- 1 cup real butter no substitutions
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs room temperature
- 8 ounces sour cream room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Coat a 10-inch bundt pan or tube pan with solid vegetables shortening and flour.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating each one in before adding the next.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder in a small bowl then add to batter 1/2 cup at a time until combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
for full instruction please see : www.callmepmc.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.